GDBR 33 Mile Route
This 33mile ride includes 1012ft of climbing and is the ideal challenge for beginners, older children and those who like cycling but don't fancy the harder 50mile or 100mile routes on offer.
The ride heads out of Doddington, turning right and right again at the next junction towards Eagle and Thorpe on The Hill. After crossing the A46 on the new fly-over the route heads to Haddington, Thurlby and the Bassingham before turning towards Navenby for the main climb up to Boothby Graffoe.
Once atop the ridge the route heads to Coleby for a nice descent, then heads to Aubourn and crossing back over the A46 fly over, before a short final rise at Whisby and back to the finish line at Doddington Hall.
- Free Parking & Toilet Facilities at Start
- Chip Timing
- GPX Route Mapping and Download
- Fully Bespoke Signed Route
- Marshals At Major Road Junctions
- Mechanical Support
- Emergency Support & First Aid
- Hot Food and Refreshments available at the Finish
- Rider Goody Bag
- Free Sports Massage from Sports Therary Association Therapists
- Event Photography